Thursday, April 5, 2012

P.T. and TV



You might wonder why I often use (and will keep using) TV, and sometime movie, "stuff" for my blog. You may also wonder what such topics have to do with Positive Thinking. Well, there is a very good reason. Let's see. Some positive thinkers only speak and /or write about P.T. abstract, theoretical principles. Others focus more on the application of such principles in everyday life. I have been, and still am, following this second path in the books I write and in the workshops I give. But here, in this blog, I have chosen to concentrate non only on personal life and problems, but also on society, i.e. the  impact our present social environment has on our lives. And all the questions I ask have the primary aim of encouraging you to think and discover how you deal with such "stuff". Positive Thinking is an excellent tool in order to find the most suitable answers. Being positive does not mean to be naive, even gullible, all-accepting or un-discriminating. On the contrary, it makes you more alert, aware, capable of clearly seeing the difference between what is smart to accept and what is not. Your eye is sharper, your mind is quicker and you grasp the truth, the reality behind the appearance. You are able to understand the meaning that goes beyond the superficial perception. Positive Thinking can be used in every part of your daily life, from the way you see yourself in the mirror while brushing your teeth in the morning till the moment you go to sleep. In between, you use it in your usual dealings with family, friends, co-workers, clients, bosses. It can also be useful in choosing the (TV/movie) shows you watch, the books you read, the kind of entertainment you choose. Does this make any sense to you? I hope it does. It makes a lot of sense to me, because I know it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment