Sunday, April 22, 2012

One Year, So Many Thoughts!


I've just realized that it's one year since I started this daily blog, posting simple considerations on Positive Thinking. I hope they have been and still are useful to someone. My only aim is to share and feel connected to my fellow human beings. (The opposite of what Julius Caesar used to say, "Divide  and conquer". Let's be grateful that such "philosophy" is long gone!). While I was wondering, I happened to listen to a song. It was an old song but... very significant to me. I was immediately brought back through the years. I felt I was revisiting my whole life. They say that this happens before you exhale your last breath but, if you keep your mind focused, it can happen well before that moment. Seeing yourself in specific moments of your past makes you re-experience the feelings and emotions you had at the time. It is as if you were transported - by a magic wand or by Aladdin's lamp - into a world and a time that do not exist anymore. Or...do they? Quantum physicists say that, at a sub-atomic level, time does not exist, that everything is contemporary, it all happens at the same time, while we experience it according to our present choice of observation. It is like reading a novel, page by page, while the whole story is already there.Therefore, remembering the past with a deep feeling, actually proves that scientific theory because you sense that you are living that experience once again, as if it were happening now. Here is another interesting reflection. If this is so, even when you imagine your future, it practically exists for the time you focus on it, because you materialize actions and feelings in your mind. Although you might have a different future - due to your "different", possibly unconscious choices - the time you spend in your fantasy makes you live it. There are so many fascinating ideas to think of, to explore, to dream about, aren't there?

No comments:

Post a Comment