Sunday, May 20, 2012

You Are the "Starter"


I believe that the best time of my life has just started and it is continuing, NOW. What about you? No matter how old you are, NOW is always the best time of your life. Do you know why? Because it's the only time you can live, that you can experience, that you have control upon, that you can "create". As far as I am concerned, I am not in the prime of my life but, lo and behold, I am totally convinced that the "now" I am presently living is absolutely the best time ever! Many might disagree because they believe that their past has been more pleasant or that their future will be more rewarding. I know this to be wrong. As much as I don't like to express any firm opinions on anything, or pass judgment, this is something I can't help stating my strong conviction about. If you accept to reflect for a moment on your actual situation, you can't deny that the instant you are experiencing is just perfect. You are reading these lines and this is what you are meant to do. In five minutes you'll be doing something else, and that will be what you are supposed to do. But the good news is that you and only you chose to read this article, and then you will possibly choose to have a cup of coffee, to read the paper, go out for a walk or... say something unpleasant to your wife or husband! Therefore, how can you blame it on someone or something else about what is going on in your life? Even if something relevant is happening, also this "something" was started by an action of yours, maybe long long ago. I am aware that no one likes to take responsibility for what they do not appreciate in their present circumstances. But.... sorry, this is the truth! No matter how much you try to move things around, the starter of whatever is presently happening in your life is the result of a thought, an action, a belief that motivated you to think, speak, behave, do something that gave origin to the chain of consequences that brought you to the present moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment