Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Personal Message


Although I know that my little blog is read by a good number of people (in the hundreds), I have sometimes wondered if what I write is really useful to those who live far away and to those I do not know. Then, as an answer to my doubt, I receive this message: 

I have been reading your articles on Positive Thinking and they are very important to me as they keep me regaining my strength, confidence and faith to live this life to its best. I have sometimes not listened to my inner voice, and later I have regretted it. But on the whole I am thankful for all the good things in my life.

Thanks, S.B., for making me feel that I am doing something meaningful. Even if what I write were useful to you only, it would be worthwhile. But my deepest wish is that my reflections, observations and suggestions might actually encourage others towards the wonderful inner discoveries, towards the hidden treasures that lay inside each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment