Wednesday, February 15, 2012

An ABBA's Song


A beautiful ABBA's song says: "I believe in angels / Something good in everything I see / I believe in angels / When I know the time is right for me / I'll cross the stream / I have a dream". Do you have a Dream (with capital D)? If you do (and I hope you do!) your life cannot be dull or disappointing. If you have a goal, you are also able to see good in everything you see because you believe that you are guided towards the achievement of what you are searching for. In order to proceed with confidence in yourself, you also need to trust your capability to draw additional energy from a more powerful source to which you are always connected. See yourself as a socket linked up to the central powerhouse. The stronger the draw, the more powerful the energy you receive. You can do whatever you want, provided you can keep the connection open. If you do it constantly and consistently, you will be able to recognize when the time is right for you to cross the stream, to start making changes in yourself and, consequently, in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment