Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Others and I


Would you like to complete yesterday's "exercise"? After examining your personal situation, let's see how  your relationship with "The Others" is. Ask yourself and answer sincerely. You can be thoroughly honest because no-one is checking on or judging you. Here we go:

What is other people's attitude towards me?
Are they usually supportive? Who is, and who isn't?
Do I often have problems in communicating and interacting?
Do I believe that I "need" them? For what? 
Do I tend to blame others for my dissatisfaction?  Who, in particular?
Is my opinion of others generally positive or rather negative?


And, finally:

How do I perceive my overall situation? Am I OK with who I am and with what I have? Could some changes be made to improve my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment