Thursday, January 19, 2012

Drink Up!


Life is good because it is never dull. In spite of the difficult times, it is an adventure worth experiencing because it makes you active, willing to do, to act, to try. You need to open your eyes to it, make new plans when the old ones become obsolete, accept new opinions when the old ones don't work any more, accept to be flexible when called for changing situations. A painting is beautiful when many colors are blended together to create a striking image, and so is your life: a mixture of happiness and sorrow, of highs and lows, of sun and clouds, of smiles and tears. If you willingly acknowledge the need  for such variety and enjoy the ebb and tide of life, you will be able to say: "I have drank my cup to the last drop. I have savored all the dishes on my table, I have lived my life to the fullest." No regrets, then, only fulfillment for a life well lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment