Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Answer, Please!


If you read this blog of mine, you might be interested in getting to know yourself a little better. When Socrates first said "Know yourself!", he certainly meant that through self-knowledge it is possible to discover the deepest motivations that make you think, speak and behave the way you do. And, being the outside world (=  the response you get) a mirror of your "being", it's clear that it is possible for you to improve your life situation by adjusting something in yourself. This is the actual meaning of "Re-create Your Life". I am therefore proposing some questions that will lead you towards a better self-understanding, provided you are willing to ask yourself and answer honestly. Here we go:

In what areas of my life am I more satisfied (and dissatisfied)? Relationships? Work? Finances?
What might have contributed to my contentment (discontentment)? Circumstances? State of mind?
How much do I believe my attitude has been important?
Do I think I should change something in myself? What?

You can start with this. Next, we'll examine the attitude of  "The Others" towards us. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment