Friday, July 24, 2015

Feeling Torn

Once I saw a movie about a woman who was torn between the love for two men, which sounded kind of impossible to me. Right now, although I still don't know about the possibility of loving two men at the same time, I do know that it is possible to be torn between two opposite wishes. Move somewhere else or stay where you are? Change your job or keep the one you have and you are used to? Start a medical treatment or not? Change a trait of your character that you believe to be right in order to keep the peace in your family, or keep expressing your feelings? To go on or give it up? These - and many similar others - are extremely important questions that you might need to face one day or another. How to deal with them? How to make the right choice? I am awfully sorry! Once again, I don't have the "right" answer. I believe no one does. You just have to dig deep inside yourself and find out which choice is "better" than the other. Better for whom or for what? Again, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment