Monday, May 2, 2011

Bored!!


There is a TV program I used to love. I watched it every night and thought I would keep watching it for as long as it was being broadcast. Then they started showing re-runs. It was still okay. I loved the program! But they kept on showing…. re-runs of the re-runs!! I slowly grew bored till I was fed up and stopped watching. Doesn’t something similar happen in life? In your life, too? Do you sometimes feel you are stuck in a rut? Doing the same thing? At the same time and/or place? In the same way? If this is the case, all you need is CHANGE. Don’t stop watching TV, if you enjoy it, just change the channel. Don’t give up doing what you think is good for you, just change “how” you do it. You may also try something totally new…Face a challenge (It doesn’t matter how small). Be brave! I’ve just started learning Sign Language. So far, I don’t need it but…it certainly "is" fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment