Monday, April 25, 2011

Thank You!


A big “Thanks!” to the friends who follow this blog. Knowing that there are some who, now and then, take the time to read a few “positive” words (possibly even every day!), tells me that people really exist who honestly believe in NEW POSSIBILITIES. These can only be carried out by consistently reflecting , no matter how briefly, on your actual, personal situation. I don’t have the pretension to teach, or preach, anything. My wish is only to share ideas and reflections on different life situations, attitudes, feelings, reactions and behaviours. It’s “stuff” that everybody experiences, one time or another. And I would love to hear your comments, because we can ALL benefit from mutual sharing. Today’s thought, that I propose to you, is: “What is your opinion on  FEAR?” Tomorrow I shall write about my personal interpretation. Would you like to join in and share yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment