Friday, December 22, 2017

Mandatory Path

Today - 'n' years ago - something happened that actually decided  - on my behalf - the course of "my" life. Something that made me go in a totally unexpected direction - a direction that would  drastically change my existence. Every year, on this day, I think about how my life could have been different and I make a kind of assessment. Would it have been better ? Truly? In what ways? Would it have possibly been worse? How? Why did I have to meet the situation that made me step on that path? Was it the best decision I could have made? Why? What did I have to learn - if there was 'something' to be learned?
Do you ever ask yourself any of these questions?
Is there a pattern in our lives that pre-determines the most important choices we make, those that actually "create" some compulsory experiences? And are such experiences always for our own good? I - personally - believe they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment