Sunday, April 19, 2015

Concerto n.1

I have often mentioned that my favorite composer is Pyotr Tchaikovsky and one of my favorite among his pieces is "Concerto n.1". Yet, although I simply adore it, I dislike some of the middle part. Why? I don't know. It is just the way it is, with no logical explanation. But reflecting upon any similar experience can provide an additional proof of how, in life, nothing is ever totally the way we expect or would like it to be. Nothing is fully enjoyable because there is always something that, if you allow it, might spoil what - on the other hand - you like and relish. Always ups and downs, remember? If you willingly accept what you don't particularly appreciate, you can move on to what you love and be able to enjoy it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment