Monday, November 21, 2011

Sophie's World


I have just finished re-reading the well-known book "Sophie's World".
The first two questions that Sophie is asked are quite interesting:
"Who are you?"
"Where does the world come from?"
Yes, who are we? Why are we here? I wonder if many people care to ask this question, if they care to try to find out what is the reason for their being in this world. I also wonder how many believe that knowing where we come from is really that important.
Mine are simple philosophical elucubrations that probably don't change anything in everyday life. But one thing is sure: "I" would definitely like to know, I would love to find some answers so that I could see more clearly what the past has been and why the present is the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment