Monday, June 6, 2011

Tickets for miracles are for sale!!



Yesterday, Sunday, I was flipping through the TV channels looking for something that would entertain me for a few minutes, while waiting for my friend. And I surely found it  in this well dressed man, youngish and kind of handsome, who was talking with great drive. I listened. He was from an Inspiration chapel and what he was basically repeating over and over and over (I couldnt help listening for several minutes, open-mouthed and with eyes rolling!): God talked to me and told me to tell you that you have to sow a $273 seed of obedience and you will be granted miracles in your health, family and finances. So go to the phone right now and sow this $273 seed that God is asking from you. Only 3,000 are the chosen. Does this need any comment? I am still quite unfamiliar with the idea that there might still be people (and there certainly are, if  this kind of program is on TV!) that would pay God (PAY GOD!!) money to receive miracles in their lives. NO NEED for inner work, spiritual progress, awareness, love, acceptance and forgiveness. Its enough to FOLLOW THE ORDER and give this individual $273 and a basket full of blessings will descend from Heaven upon you. Woe is me! (It seems appropriate here to quote  a recurring Bible expression, although I am no scholar).

No comments:

Post a Comment