Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Of Spiders…Again!

                       


Yesterday, while enjoying the early morning sun on my balcony, I noticed a small spider busy weaving its web. I loved watching how hard it kept working for some time, then taking a rest, then starting to work again, and so on. The tiny creature seemed to have found the secret: do what you have to do, but take it easy, dont fret, because verything can be achieved in good time. I have already written about spiders and webs. Do I feel a special fascination towards these insects that most people find unpleasant and even frightening? I cant say. I just feel they KNOW how to do their job well in the right way and with the least effort. On second thought, isnt this the way animals in general behave? What about humans? Mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment