Saturday, June 6, 2020

Your View

You hear - and use - the word "me" all the time. Have you ever wondered what does it means? What is it, really? I/ME is your  mind, your thoughts, your beliefs. Your mind thinks, your thoughts generate ideas, your beliefs are your convictions. What beliefs?  What convictions? Mainly, your opinions about all kinds of stuff, such as the world, other people but, most of all, about yourself. You may tell yourself either:
* I am good. / I’m not good enough. 
* I am capable. / I’m not up to the job. 
* I can be successful / I’m usually a failure. 
* People like me. / People are against me. 
* The world is basically good. / The world is an ugly mess.
Logical consequence: your "view" will be determined by what your beliefs accept as true. 



No comments:

Post a Comment