Sunday, April 5, 2020

Wondering

I can't help wondering: Who am I, really? What am I doing here and now? What is my place in the difficult situation the whole world is dealing with? Why is all this happening? I have no answer and, probably, neither do you. We can only try to find an explanation that might sound right to our own personal ears. What do you feel you should be doing? Acting, i.e. performing some activity in a specific field in order to feel useful? Connecting to people through the means of communication, comforting others, offering your availability for whatever is needed? Praying, meditating, or...simply thinking? Thinking about the things I (and probably many of you) can't help wondering about. Although there is no certain answer, we "feel" that there must be a meaning, a reason, a glimpse for possibility, maybe a  warning, definitely a fair cause for all that is happening. And there is also HOPE.


No comments:

Post a Comment