Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Your Voice

What use do you make of your voice? You will certainly answer, "I speak". Right and, by speaking, you mean that you are capable of communicating with your fellow human beings. Now a question arises: "how" do you communicate? If you care to answer, you might be willing to examine your usual tone of voice, the words you use, your facial expressions and body language that accompany your words. But there is an additional question that might be interesting to consider: what about your "inner" voice, the expression of who you really are - not the way you speak to others? Everyone has an inner voice, although some might be unaware of its existence. Ask yourself, "Have I found my inner voice? Am I able to express my tue essence? Do I embrace who I really am?".


No comments:

Post a Comment