Monday, September 14, 2015

1,000 posts

This is the 1,000th blog article I have written, since I started some four years ago. I wonder what the result has been. My intent in doing this was to invite people to "think". Our mind is the most precious tool we were given in order to use our brain in a positive and beneficial way. Only if we utilize it constantly can we truly be an active part of mankind and participate in the progress of our planet. You might ask, "But don't we all make use of our mind constantly?". Yes, we do. But... "how" do we use it? What kind of thoughts do people usually entertain? My dream is to effectively encourage my fellow human beings to wonder about... everything - with the aim of understanding the world a little more and thus create a better Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment