Friday, February 7, 2014

I Miss Those Days

You don't have to be an old-fashioned, close-minded person to realize certain truths about advanced technology. I, for instance, use technology and appreciate it. Yet, I can't help noticing the obsession it has created in many people's minds and behaviors (especially the young, but not only). Therefore, every now and then, I feel a sort of nostalgia for "the good old days" when people didn't hold a mobile in their hands all the time but they held hands, when they didn't write one hundred quick messages a day but they took the time to hand-write one personal affectionate letter once a week, when they didn't talk so much on the phone but they spoke looking into each other's eyes. Yes, at times - when I forget that we are living in the 2010's - I kind of miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment