Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Decisions

Getting married, having a child, choosing a course of study, a job, even a best friend These are all important decisions that you make throughout your life. But your existence is not made only of important decisions. Every little choice that you make  during the day, like what to cook for dinner or where to go for a walk, has a place in the planning of your life. Whatever you do, try to be aware of it, and endeavor to do it to your best. Einstein once said: When I tie my shoe-laces I put all my attention (= awareness) in what I am doing. Can you try to acquire a better awareness of every action (what you do), of its motivation (why you do it), and its performance (how you do it)? If you succeed in achieving this kind of consciousness, your daily life will become richer and more fulfilling. You will be in the present, in the NOW, rather than somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment