Sunday, September 11, 2022

Get Out of the Rut

While facing a serious crisis in my life, I thought that the principles for re-programming my thoughts and, consequently, my life was an impossible dream. Then I happened to read something like this: “When your life is not fulfilling, you have two choices: stay there and keep being unhappy, or stand up and find a way to get out of the rut you are in.” As I realized I wasn’t a ‘quitter’, I decided to try. It took some time, as anything worthwhile does, but I was able not only to get out of the ‘rut’, but to make decisions that changed my life for the better. In “Sorry, No Flowers. Seeds Only” I share some considerations on daily occurrences based on my experience, because I believe they can help anyone to make the adjustments needed to achieve a more serene way of living.




No comments:

Post a Comment