Thursday, October 19, 2017

It's A Sad World

Why is the world the way it is? I believe that many ask the same question. Yes, why? So much turmoil, so much hate, always bad news on the forefront, never-ending accusations, finger pointing, blaming. Where are the "good" news? Why do we seldom hear uplifting stories of people who dedicate themselves to deserving causes, stories of people who love, appreciate, help each other? It's a sad, sad world indeed - I'm sorry to keep repeating it. Is there anything "we" (you and I) could do to make things better? I honestly don't know. I (and probably most of you) don't have the means to make "the world" a better place on a larger scale. But we can certainly try to make "our little corner" of the world a bit better. How? By being helpful, available, caring in our own daily lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment