Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Useful Analysis

Have you ever tried to analyze the reasons that make you behave in a certain way or choose a reaction rather than a different one? If you haven’t, it is time that you did. You are used to doing things or uttering words in a particular way and you don’t really pay too much attention to them. This is the way you are – you believe – these are your habits and… it’s okay with you. The question is: Is it okay also for the people you are usually dealing with, i.e. your family, friends, colleagues, neighbors? Ask yourself: Is the way I treat people determined by what, in my opinion, is truly fair or is it rather conditioned by their attitude, especially when “their” attitude tends to affect me, when it tries to make me modify my behavior? If you give yourself an honest answer, you might get an interesting insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment